Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Swine Flu

Nope. Don't have it! Whew! Okay, so I got the flu on Saturday & was sick with that for a few days. But while I had that, I contracted a migraine that lasted three days. And I'm talking MAJOR migraine. To the point of vomiting & almost passing out. I ended up going to the doctor's office for fear that I had the swine flu. Or a new version of it. Hey, when you're sick nowadays, the swine flu scare does cross a person's mind. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that!

I have lots of pics that I'd like to add at some point. I'll get there eventually. I've been really bogged down with my new volunteer position at the school. Plus, I was asked to do some volunteer work at the middle school. That's what I want--to get my foot in the door there & see how things are. I'm not quite ready to just let my eldest precious Sarah go on her own without my knowing what's going on.

The pics I have to add here are of Tucker & Casey with the girls. Gosh, I took those a while ago. Tucker has grown since then! And I also want to add pics of the girls first cheer game. Of course, by the time I get around to adding them, they'll be on their second or third (or last ) games.

I'll get to it soon!

1 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Welcome to blogging! I am glad you didn't have the swine flu too! Yikes!