Monday, September 28, 2009

4 ever


Here's my latest layout! It took me all weekend to do it, & that's not normally the case. But I had to be the adult here & share the computer with my kids! LOL! Anyway, could these pictures be any cuter?! The one of Casey & Tucker "kissing noses" was the very first time they actually got close like that. How convenient that I had the camera in my hand! The other two pictures were all posed & planned. Ya know, I just figured, if they liked each other enough to sniff noses, they could sit on a chair together for a few minutes! And, well, the one with those two adorable kids in it--yeah, they are just the cutest & sweetest kiddos on the planet! (& I'm not just saying that cause they are mine; they really are!)
The paper, tree, & apple basket were all scrap stuff I got from the Target dollar spot. I also used some flower brads, round brads, a piece of ribbon, some epoxy stickers, some rub ons, & a few drops of stickles. I'm very pleased with the look of it! And it's really getting me in the spirit of fall!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute page! Looks like you found some fun stuff at Target!

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Cute layout! Love the tree!!

Wish we had a target out here...

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute stuff...love the layout.

Unknown said...

That layout is so stinkin' cute. Love the circle photo and the tree really makes the page!!

Unknown said...

I gave you a blog award, go to my blog to get it.