Sunday, September 20, 2009

Give me a C-U-T-E!!!



Here they are, the long-awaited pictures of Sarah & Brittany. I have a better picture of Sarah on my camera, & the camera is right now in my purse. And I'm too lazy to go down & get it out! Cause if I do, I'll find a million things to do first, & the picture will never get off the camera card. So this is what I have for now!

Don't they look cute! Just adorable! Last night was week 3 of their games. Both of their teams won the first week. We don't know about last weekend because of the rain--they didn't have to cheer (although the games were played). And this week, Brittany's team won, while Sarah's didn't. It was close though! We were on the two-yard line... One minute left in the game... Down by a touchdown... & threw an interception. Ugh! Lost the game! Oh well, there's always next week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, they look so A-dorable. Our colors are blue and white, too.