Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tucker, the kitten


So a few weekends ago, we decided to take on a kitten. I know. What was I thinking?! Well, anyway, we picked out a little guy named Tucker from Kitty Kolony. He's a cutie. Gray, tiger striped. We picked him up last weekend.


He's a good kitten for the most part. He likes people, he likes attention, he doesn't hiss or bite or scratch (much). He LOVES to sleep. But... When he's awake, oh my. He can be quite the trouble maker!

The deal was that we foster him for a few weeks to make sure he worked well with our family & especially Casey the dog. I'm not going to say they love each other, but they don't bother each other at all. I think they are both afraid of each other! Anyway, don't tell the kids, but I think we'll adopt the kitten!

2 comments:

scrappin{jewlz} said...

What a cute kitty!!

Love the new blog!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

PattiM said...

Hey Michelle,

Welcome to blogland... Adorable kitty! Looks like a keeper...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!